Homeschool Creations

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Attitudes…oh, the Attitudes!

This week has not been the most stellar of all weeks in our house. Or school. Pretty well anything. Monday morning began with cranky kids and an equally cranky mom, partly due to some late nights over the weekend and the lovely time change.

{Note to self: if there were ever a law I would like to see passed in Congress, it would be to stop spring forward and falling back. The End.}

Anyway, we have been plugging along with schoolwork when we can, but the bulk of our school week so far has been spent working on HEART issues {in both the kids and myself} rather than head knowledge. On paper it may not look like we’ve done much, but truthfully I know the things that we are working on mean so much more in the long run.

Respect. Kindness. Joy. Gratefulness. The list could go on and on and on. And although it really is the easiest thing to do, sometimes the hardest thing to do in the heat of the moment is pray {and I’ve been doing a whole lotta that}.

So while this may not be an ‘uplifting’ post ~ I really do want to encourage you all to hang in there!! We all have days {and weeks} that go completely haywire. Right now, you are in an amazing place as you homeschool your children and have the blessing of pouring into their lives and hearts. Be sure that YOU are being filled up too and getting all that you need to pour into those hearts!

This week I am clinging to these verses:

“I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me.”

Philippians 4:13

“God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.”

2 Corinthians 9:8

 

Today, know that I am praying for each one of you {and myself too!!}. Hang in there and be encouraged!

 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home